Saturday, September 6, 2008

Peer Pressure

Ok, I have finally given in to the blog temptation.  I have tried to stay strong and resist the urge but not anymore.  Originally, I did not think there was any reason for me to blog since, relatively speaking, we have a fairly dull life.  I mean other than the usual everyday chaos that goes along with having small children I did not think anyone would care to read about it.  However, I read other people's blogs and I rather enjoy it.  I have gotten home decorating tips, good recipes and juicy news from some of the blogs I frequent.  Plus, I am horrible at emailing out pics and updates of the kids so this might be an easier way for me to share.  Everyone knows that I take tons of pics but what I do with them next is the question.  Of course, I may have already bored the one reader of this blog to the point of no return but give me a chance.  

0 comments: