Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Game Weekend

Last weekend we went to my mom and dad's house for game weekend.  The entire weekend was dedicated to playing games and eating snacks.  We had such a good time.  It was so much fun to just hang out with no where to go, no laundry to do or no floors to mop!  I highly recommend it and I can't wait to do it again.  We played Wii which was a first for us.  It was so much fun and I could see where it could become addictive.  I am glad that we do not have one at home.  This was Emma's first time to play and it was amazing how quickly she got it and how quickly she took over and beat the rest of us.  



Matt is too young to play but he had fun watching the rest of us. 

 We could have played another game which would have been called "Try not to hit Matt in the head with the Wiimote!"

We also played Aggravation.  Again, Emma dominated this game but top honors went to my Granny.  She is lethal when it comes to this game.  The lady likes to win!    


Four Generations playing Aggravation.  Emma with her Mom, Grammy, and Great-Granny.  

0 comments: