Saturday, March 28, 2009

Matt's Birthday Party!

Ok, his party was two weeks ago but now you all know why I am just now posting.  Matt's most favorite thing in the world right now is a truck.  It is almost all he talks about.  He loves them! He loves to ride in his Daddy's truck, he loves to look out his bedroom window at Mrs Betty's truck, he points at trucks that drive down the street, etc.  So what could a more appropriate?  A truck party it is!

I made a dirt cake that we put in the back of his brand new dump truck!  This has got to be the easiest cake I ever made.  In fact, I think I will make all my cakes in the future just like this because you don't have to worry about the cake falling or the frosting looking a certain way.  Just crumble it up and you are good to go!

I made a little sign to look like a street sign and after Emma saw it she made her own little sign and taped it to the bottom.  Isn't that sweet?

Matt seeing his cake for the first time!



Matt and his party guests
Matt with Aidan.   They are exactly one month apart. 
Matt is two in case you didn't know. 


...with Grandma
...with Paw Paw
and Grammy
Matt's new see saw.  It is shaped like an airplane.  There are seats in the middle so kids can ride while two others are see sawing.  The propeller is missing here. 
Last but not least, Granddaddy.


What a fun birthday party!

0 comments: