Emma's dance recital was Friday night. Hard to believe that this was her fourth year of dance. Where does the time go? They work all year for this and last night was their time to shine. They all did so great. Emma loves getting up on stage and dancing. I really admire her and all of the girls. I was never that brave. Anyway, from the time you start getting ready to the final curtain call it is about a 5.5 hour event but it was worth it. Here are some pics:

On stage at the end of her tap number

At first, I thought this costume was a little "racy" but it was actually very cute on. We had her fingernails painted the same green color as her outfit.

Dancing Buddies...Emma and Brenna have been dancing together since they were 3 years old. Here are some pictures over the years.

On stage at the end of her tap number

At first, I thought this costume was a little "racy" but it was actually very cute on. We had her fingernails painted the same green color as her outfit.

Dancing Buddies...Emma and Brenna have been dancing together since they were 3 years old. Here are some pictures over the years.
2008
2009
Evidently, this is some sort of dance pose or just something the girls do. I have never told them to do this...they just do! Funny!







0 comments:
Post a Comment