Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad that it is Friday!  After a week of getting up early, making lunches, sitting in the carpool line and always hurrying up to make sure everyone gets fed, bathed and to bed on time it is so nice to have two days where there is not a set schedule.  We get to sleep late (if you call 6:30 late) and a bath is optional (for the kids, anyway!)  We actually had quite a few plans for today and this weekend and wouldn't you know it, Emma is sick!  She has been a little out of sorts all week but last night she started running a pretty high fever.  Fever always scares me. She missed school today for the first time this year.  I am proud that she has gone almost two months without missing a day.  That has to be some sort of record, right?  She loves school so she was kind of upset about it.  She felt really bad last night but this morning you would have never have known it.  I took her to the doctor this morning and the diagnosis was a sinus infection. Hopefully, we will get it cleared up and she will be good as new by Monday.  Anyway, tonight we are going to be wild and crazy.  Ben is bringing home a pizza from Costco and we will probably be in bed by 8:30.  Hope someone out there is doing something a little more exciting than that but if you are,  you probably don't have kids! 

5 comments:

JILL said...

Sounds like life here!!! HOPE EMMA IS FEELING BETTER!!!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully by the time you read this all is well. Love the picture...looks like they were in a cooperative mood....keep the blogging coming...love it!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Emma I love the bow!!!! The new picture is soo cute. You are getting better at this blogging than I am! :)

Katie said...

Hey, the autumn/halloween theme you have going right now is so cute!! I hope Emma feels better, just read your latest entry.

Katie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.