Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I am so excited for spring and the warmer weather.  Aside from the rain and the allergy roller coaster, it is great!  I love all of the azaleas that are blooming.  It is this time of the year that I want to plant so many more of them.  We are trying to average planting six new ones a year so by the time we are 50 we have our yard the way we want it!  Just another thing to add to the list.  I took pictures of the kids on Friday so we would not miss the opportunity for the beautiful blooms in the background.  I wish I could say these are in my yard but I can't.  This is my parents' yard.  They must have magic soil for azaleas because they are so huge! 






2 comments:

Katie said...

These are SO cute!

destiny said...

These photos are so pretty!!! Very sweet!