
I love the fall. The trees are so beautiful right now. It makes me want to take pictures! Like I need a reason. I got the camera out the other day and snapped a few of Emma. As always, Matt is not the most cooperative little person. Speaking of being uncooperative, this weekend we went to visit Santa. It was an experience to say the least but if you think about it, Santa is kind of intimidating. He is a stranger in a funny red suit with white gloves and we want our children to just go and sit on his lap and take candy from him. Does this contradict everything we try to teach them not to do or what? Anyway, I know it is early but you have to plan ahead if you want to get your pictures back to enjoy during the holidays. Plus, I wanted to use them on our Christmas cards so you will get to see how they turned out next month! Maybe this year I can even get mine mailed out before Jill :) If I want to do that I better mail them out tomorrow!
Ben leaves for Athens (Greece not Georgia) on Tuesday. Yes, it is for work but hopefully he will get to see some sights as well. He is going to be gone for an entire 7 days! I am not looking forward to it but we will manage. He will be 8 hours ahead of us so it will be hard to talk. Thank goodness for email and the internet. You may see some blog postings directed at "Daddy" this week so we can update him on what is going on at home. There is a very good chance that I will not post at all but we will see. Have a good week.




0 comments:
Post a Comment