Yes, my parents hob nob with celebrities all of the time. Just kidding but they do know Marie Osmond. Dad was asked to design a line of craft organizers with her name on it last year. He even got to go to her house in Utah. They recently met up with her again at a tradeshow where she made an appearance in our booth where the new product was shown. This was my mom's first time to meet her. Yes, she is as nice as she seems on TV, she is tiny with bird legs and, of course, she has extensions.

Mom, Dad, Marie, Rana, Erica (two of our co-workers)

2 comments:
I cannot believe your parents know a celebrity. Is there anyway they can get me her autograph? I have been a fan for years. I had a crush on her in junior high almost to the point of being a stalker. I even tried to sneak into one of her concerts. Oh, just the thought of her now just sends me over the top!!
Wow!!! Didn't know my neighbor had such connections!!!! Need to have mexican at "Guad" not Mi Pueblo soon!!! Call me!!!
Post a Comment